Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Un-Pout Smoothie


I went the adventurous route a few days back and discovered an all new country of possibilities in the Smoothie Universe. Wow! How can changing just one ingredient transform a familiar staple into an adventure into unchartered territory? Well, that's what I did. My green smoothies will now take on a life of their own.

This recipe, of course, begs for modifications and additions. It's just to inspire you. See where you end up! And, do not forget to tell me all about it! I am soooo curious!!!

Here's to eating (well, drinking!) our greens and loving it!

The ingredients:

1/2 cup fruit kefir
2 bananas
Juice of half lemon
3 tbs hemp
2 cups spinach
1/2 tsp cinnamon
a few drops of vanilla

Blend everything together into a creamy, delicious, super-nutritious smoothie! Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment